Working on getting the website up and running again. Let me know if you want to help with anything.
Only a few spots left guys! Former raiders are preferred so start that WoW account back up!
Only screenshot is from Nummawon, and I gotta say it's no wonder he never decurses look at that damn ui! (though the frames are right in the middle...) Also nice threat meter!
Argaloth was a neutered Brutalus, but Halfus was fun. No screenshot but the fight went something like this...
*** TANKS ARE THE GUY IN WHITE ***
And then Halfus went down like....
Since a lot are having issues with this, to get full access to the forums you need to verify your character. To do that look up at the top right where it says "Welcome, YOURNAME" and if you click the little arrow next to it there should be an option to verify. It'll ask you to log into the armoury and change your character emote and save it to confirm it's your account. Once you do that it'll show you as verified and in guild where you get full access.
If that doesn't work for whatever reason post on the shout box and we can figure it out.
Our new website is now up at wowstead, if you want to lookup the old website it's available at greatmen.guildlaunch.com our vent is also up at ventrilo.greatmen.ws and the setup info is on our forums.
Getting setup on this forum should be straightforward, you just need to setup your curse account and attach whatever your character you want to use from the wowarmory, if it's in guild you get access right away otherwise just ask me and I'll add you to the out of guild group for the forums. Otherwise everyone has access to the public forums.
Welcome to your new guild site! This post is meant to introduce you to some of the features and customization options you have on this site. You can add new posts using the "Add a Post" button at the top of the page. If you are a guild administrator, you can delete this post from your Control Panel.
To help you get started, here are just some of the features that you should make sure to try out. You can enable each of these features from your Control Panel.
- Guild Recruitment is an extremely useful tool for advertising to visitors that you are looking for new members. In addition, if you enable recruitment, your guild will appear in the WowStead Guild Recruitment Tool, where users can easily find information about your recruiting needs.
- To enable recruitment, first make sure the the 'Guild Recruitment' module is enabled from the General Settings page of the Control Panel. After enabling the module, go to the Recruitment page of the Control Panel. You'll find this link in the 'Site Features' section. From this page simply check the 'Currently Recruiting' checkbox and click the 'Save' button.
- To enable the calendar, first make sure the module is enabled from the General Settings page of the Control Panel. Then go to the Calendar page of the Control Panel.
- On this page, you can create new calendar events by selecting the 'New Events' button at the top of the page. You can also sync your guild calendar with a character's in-game calendar by using the WowArmory's calendar feed tool. To do so, simply follow the instructions below the calendar.
- Wowstead allows you to easily download commonly used addons directly from your guild site! To enable this, make sure the module from the General Settings page of the Control Panel. Then go to the Addons page of the Control Panel.
- WowStead's progression tool allows site visitors to see your guild's progress in an easily summarized fashion.
Customizing Your Site
Even though Wowstead requires very little initial setup, you are still given a number of powerful tools to personalize and customize your guild site.
Wowstead Content Management System (CMS)
The Wowstead CMS is an incredibly powerful tool that lets you create pages, posts, FAQs, galleries and other content for your site.
You can access the CMS by going to the control panel and accessing the control pages under "News & Media".
Layout, Theme & Widget Placement
- You can easily change your site's layout, theme and widget placement by going to the Customize Site page of the Control Page in the 'Site Configuration' section.
To rename your guild ranks, simply go to the Ranks & Permissions page of the control panel, inh the 'Guild Management' section.
- Wowstead can detect the number of active ranks in your guild. The ranks are defaulted to Guild Master (Rank 0) and Rank 1 through Rank 9 - where Rank 1 is the highest and Rank 9 is the lowest. You can determine what site permissions a rank has using the Manage Permissions button to the right of a given rank. Users will be automatically granted site permissions based on the in-game rank of their character.
- You can create custom ranks using the "Create New Role" button in the upper right of the Ranks & Permissions control page. Custom ranks can be used to assign privilege to guild members in addition to their default guild rank permissions.
- You can edit your site's navigation menu by going to the Navigation page of the Control Panel, in the 'Site Configuration' section. Here, you can create and edit navigation links, or restrict them to certain guild ranks and create new links.